Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Staying All Night Long

Party anthem as warning as crosswise seduction. I think this was the opening number the night I played Freddy's that night. Which belies the whole this is one show called Summer's Gone, but I've given up that game a while ago. Got a bunch of live stuff and here's where I'm sticking it.I'd be more careful about where I stick this, but then I'll lose track, so I'm just doing everything in reverse order, and here we are in the order. Never let the perfect be the enemy of the done!




Sometimes I guess it's called "All Night Long" and sometimes it's "Staying All Night Long" and I'm sure at others it's "I'm Staying All Night Long." I should pick one, and I probably don't want to butt heads with the great Lionel Ritchie.

How you take this song depends on how well you'd receive me turning up ready to stay up all night long, and possibly trying to sleep with you.

You should download this song for free HERE.



I'm asking for money all night long. All the songs are free, but the artist accepts tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment