Friday, February 28, 2014

Se7en

A love song! Warning, this does contain spoilers if you have not seen the movies Se7en or The Usual Suspects. I was going to have the background in the accompanying picture be green or an image of grass to suggest the final scene of the movie but it lost the sense of menace and simplicity, so I kept it this sinister plum. 




As far as the song goes, it was easy enough to know out once I got the concept. The kids seem to like it. 

What's in the box? A free song!

You should download it for free HERE

 


I realize it's a very mixed message to offer free songs and then ask for donations, but I mean to give the songs away, and hope that someone comes across me and decides, "Hey, this is creative person who should be sponsored." It's like NPR, only I can't do pledge week. Hopefully a lot of people will get free songs and someone will give me a million dollars. Or ten. Or se7en!

No comments:

Post a Comment