Friday, February 14, 2014

Chemical Cats

We've had Death's Dog now it's time for the Chemical Cats. I guess since you're probably reading this blogum (Pronounce BLOW-gum, not BLAHgm, so it sounds better) in the reverse order to how I'm writing it, and yes, right now it seems preposterous that anyone is reading this in any order, except that as I listen back to these simple acoustic recordings, I've got to say I like the songs, so conceivably people might want to follow along and read liner notes and watch videos and such, you know, the whole purpose for this blogum, I should say, here are the Chemical Cats, and get ready for Death's Dog!

A jaunty shuffle about my misspent youth. And my misspent young adulthood, and my misspent middle-age. Did I mention that Death's Dog is coming soon?



You should download it by clicking HERE.



If you feel like donating to a struggling artist (me) MEOW's the time!Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !

No comments:

Post a Comment