Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pennies From Hell


So I intend to put together a band which will also appear in a youtube Soap Opera, called Pennies From Hell. Knew I'd need a title song, came up with this. It's based on a short story I wrote for a band program. Hot pennies up from the ground. In the soap opera they'll be a drug delivery system.




I wanted to say "...Hanging out on building tops/you want it to end but it never stops..." because the syllables worked better. Only problem, there's no such thing as "building tops." They're rooftops. Tried to apply my poetic license, but it would have been revoked. So now it's rooftops.

Is it a metaphor for something? Maybe in the bridge.

You don't need any pennies! This song is FREE!

You should download it HERE.




Pennies, dollars, Lamborghinis, whatever you're willing to donate, I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment